How do I get started with the new e-Procurement system?
Smith County Emergency Services District #2 has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc., to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the District.
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER WITH OpenGov.